Advanced Document Management Module
Put the Right Content in the Right Hands, at the Right Time
The STAHL USA Channel Portal Advanced Document Management Module allows users to provide specific content, to different users, within their ecosystem.
The Advanced Document Management Module Features:
The ability to organize your company content and information by document or layout type, thumbnail or full preview.
• Past Performances (CPARS)
• Marketing Literature
• Corporate Capability Statements
• White Papers
• Presentations (PDF)
This Module acts as your single repository to serve all channel requests for information.
Detailed information is made available on individual member companies, to Channel Members. This information helps Channel Members perform GAP and Best-Fit Analysis on individual Teaming opportunities (e.g., Sources Sought, RFIs, RFPs, etc.) to locate the best-fit Teaming Partners for individual opportunities and help determine potential PWins based on Team composition.
• Service Catalog: A complete Service Catalog of company products and services
• Road Map Alignment – Playbook:
• Past Performance: Detailed information detailing the specifics of your past performance, based on SOWs, and other documents.
• Channel Agreements
• JV Agreements, including Government Vehicle declarations as to Exclusive vs Non-Exclusive participation.
• Contact Lists
• Distribution Email lists
• Designated POCs