• Independent Verification and Validation — Our software engineering practice, along with our knowledge of process improvement best practices, allows us to provide superior IV&V that covers all aspects of the SDLC. Using the CMMI framework and IEEE
• 1012-2004 standard, K3 has developed a robust and proven IV&V methodology that focuses on a program’s most critical components.
• IT Modernization — K3 has defined a proactive, priorities-based, repeatable methodology for transforming enterprises from costly legacy architectures with limited accessibility into highly efficient applications running on lower-cost platforms. Our agile approach introduces high priority changes first and establishes an effective roadmap forward which serves as a plan to mitigate risks to modernization making it an integral part of an organization’s IT program.
• Cybersecurity — K3 has a comprehensive suite of security services that address our customers’ business and operational requirements of protecting valuable information and internal infrastructures. K3 combines subject matter expertise with mature assessment processes to provide a complete solution that helps our customers enhance their security posture, reduce risk, facilitate compliance, and improve operational efficiency.
• Project Management –- Our project management services focus on providing leadership and guidance to our teams on client engagements. Our project managers are PMP certified and manage project efforts according to PMBOK.
• Software Engineering — Our software engineering practice focuses on delivering technical solutions to our clients through the development, enhancement, and maintenance of software applications. We follow a rigid test-driven development practice which allows the delivery of quality applications in an expedited manner. Our consultants’ capabilities include service- oriented architectures on both J2EE and .NET platforms, as well as web/portal development, traditional client/server and mainframe development.
• Business Process Management — Our business process management practice focuses on process improvement activities. K3 identifies, analyzes and improves existing processes within an organization to meet business goals and objectives.