DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
As the Department of Veterans Affairs provides transportation services for all Veterans to and from medical appointments, using Agency vehicles and 3rd party providers, the Marine Corp looked for an all-inclusive transportation monitoring, communicating and scheduling solution.
KVD built a fully integrated end-to-end solution comprising
1) web-based portals for Veteran access to schedule rides and or make special requests.
2) 3rd party provider portal for accessing daily trip schedules and routes and for input of comments (e.e., no shows), and
3) an administrative back-end for managing, scheduling and ORBCOMM satellite module for most reliable communications and monitoring purposes.
• Deployed to over 125 VA hospitals
• Transported over 1 million Veterans
• Supports Direct and 3rd party fleets
• Provides Veterans Portal
• Accessible via Mobile Application
• MDT / vehicle Satellite connection for AVL and Communications.
• Complete integrated cloud-based ATO hosted solution
UNITED STATES MARINE CORP
• Information Dissemination Contract
• 1,000 Administrative Users
• 26 Marine Bases
• Millions of Public users
• Integrated environment
• Media editing capabilities
• Automatically Generate Caption for video
• Mobile Apps for Journalist
• ATO in Process