QVine Corporation is highly skilled at designing distributed, highly available applications and systems in various environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, on premise, and hybrid. QVine uses highly qualified and credentialed People and proven management and technical Processes that are integrated through Technology solutions to provide our customers with transparent, effective, and accountable support.
At QVine, we take care of everything you need to run scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems. QVine Consultants provide customers with the following services:
• Solutions Architecture – we are highly skilled at designing distributed, highly available applications and systems, and we help customers modernize their infrastructure and migrate applications and data to the cloud.
• Development – we create customized turn-key, fully managed solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
• Application Integration – we seamlessly integrate applications and data and automate business processes across the enterprise.
• SysOps Administration – we are skilled at deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, fault tolerant systems.
• DevOps Engineering – we manage the process, people, and technology to get powerful apps into customers' hands.
• Data Analytics – we deliver customers actionable business insights they can use to transform their businesses.
• Data Platform – we enable customers to harness big data and analytics on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments.
In addition, QVine creates and delivers turn-key customized software solutions using a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. This service model enables ubiquitous, convenient, on-demand access to your customized Soar SaaS solution. Soar SaaS solutions provide a broad range of capabilities, including:
• Business Automation – solving Solves complex mission and business requirements through technology-enable automation.
• Business Intelligence – transforming data into actionable insights using advanced data visualizations.
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) – providing a broad set of process operators used to design analytic and predictive models.
• Data Management – providing an unified solution for the managed ingestion, organization, and enrichment of data in the lake
• Service Management – providing an integrated, flexible, and scalable Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) solution including Request Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Incidence Management, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, and Problem Management
• And many others…
Learn more by clicking the boxes below.